If you didn't know, I'm a huge red lipstick lover but the Autumn months have encouraged me to switch up my lipstick choices.
Here is my collection of most worn/favourite autumn lippies.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry - A beautiful black berry colour, on the lips it isn't quite so crazy as it has a sheer-buildable formula
- Korres Lipstick in Wine Red - Another old favourite of mine, its a creamy berry red colour. The sheer formula means its easy to wear all day, every day
- Mac Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up - This lipstick is one of the first pinks that I've liked on my skin-tone, its a slightly brown toned pink which means it isn't too crazy for daily wear!
- Mac Matte Lipstick in Diva - A deep purple toned red, its definitely not for those who are afraid to wear a bold lip. If you aren't afraid it is a beautiful colour for autumn evenings
- Mac Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo - The cult favourite blue toned matte red lip
- Mac Matte Lipstick in Chilli - I can't believe that I didn't get this colour sooner, its an amazing brick red colour that leans slightly more to the orange shade
- Inglot Cosmetics Matte Lip Pencil in 34 - This is a super matte lip pencil which is my personal favourite type of lip product as it doesn't budge. Its a a beautiful mauve-berry colour which goes beautifully with my red glasses!
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 - The notorious reddish berry shade, its a perfect balance - not too dark but not quite bright
Have you any autumn lip suggestions?