Hello! Remember me? Probably not, I have been absolutely awful with blogging in the past 6 months and there are no excuses for that. I am back now and with a bit of careful planning I will be much more consistent with blog posts.
2015 is well on its way so its time for a best of 2014 post. I decided that "best" would be far too hard so I've opted for my most used products in 2014. Most of these items have featured on my blog before, but that just shows that they have stood the test of time.
- Lorac Pro Palette: A gorgeous palette with 8 matte shades and 8 shimmers, my favourite shade would have to be Gold, but they are all amazing!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Ozone: The only lip pencil that will prevent lipstick from smearing across my face
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: The only eye primer that will ever work for me
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger with the Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer: This combination makes flawless skin quick and easy to achieve
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Raspberry: The longest lasting blush I have ever tried, it manages to give me a glowing from within look whilst lasting for hours
- Illamasqua Empower Palette: The palette itself is beautiful and unusual, but the best part of this palette is the shade 'Slik'
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5: This is well worth the hefty price tag, its buildable and glowy but not shiny. Its perfect.
- L'oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara: This is the only mascara that effortlessly coats all of my lashes in one swipe - what more could you ask for?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown: The go to for long lasting, flawless brows
- RMS Cream Eye Shadow in Lunar: The best cheek and eye highlight I have ever tried
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 04: The best matte bold lip that effortlessly transitions from day to night
- Bourjois Liner Feutre Ultra Black Liner: The blackest, longest lasting drugstrore felt tip eyeliner. Holy grail item right here!
- Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara: The only mascara that will make people ask whats on my lashes, it makes my sparse short lashes look like they are fake (and it lasts all night)
There we have my most used makeup products of 2014, I think that next up will be the beauty/skincare edition of this post.
How has your 2014 been?