Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas gifts to myself


I've been doing my christmas shopping and along the way have picked up quite a few bits for myself. Oops!

I picked up a couple of the &OtherStories makeup brushes, the Eyeshadow Brush and Artist Brush. I'm on the hunt for the perfect crease brush and these looked promising. The Artist brush turns out to be a bit too scratchy but I'm going to try conditioning it and see if that helps. I also couldn't resist picking up their eyeshadow in Moire Green, its super shimmery and a gorgeous christmas green colour. When I was looking through my bag of purchases I found that they'd given me a sample of the Pink Bouquet Body Wash which I was stoked about!

I popped into the new Topshop Beauty Mart and once again couldn't help myself. The lovely lady there colour matched me to this EX1 Invisiwear foundation F300. This foundation has been raved about in the beauty world and its aimed towards ladies with darker skintones as it has a strong yellow base. The colour range isn't great but I found that F300 is a great match for me. This is also a wonderful foundation for ladies with oiler skins as its oil free. I myself have dry, dehydrated skin and it works wonderfully as long as I have exfoliated skin.

I also picked up a new Philips SatinSoft  Wet & Dry Epilator.I love to use epilators on my arms and legs as its quick and easy and gives a much longer result than shaving. I've had my previous epilator for around 5 years so I wanted a backup, just in case. I don't think that this one is as good but its the best I've found so far and it comes with a rather cool 'exfoliation brush'.

What cheeky christmas presents have you bought yourself? 



1 comment:

  1. that color look so good
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I always reply to comments and would love to talk to you!