Monday, 28 April 2014

Sephora Haul! Tarte & Bite Beauty



I'm sure the entire UK blogger community knows that Sephora ships to the UK. When I found out I was ecstatic and had to forcefully stop myself from making a purchase. Evidently I didn't succeed as within a month of their UK shipping announcement I found myself purchasing a ridiculous amount of makeup. I've had some time to try out all the bits I've purchased so I can give a slight review of the products:

I've lusted over Tarte products for an extremely long time as it is a more natural makeup brand and has had numerous amazing reviews. So I ended up purchasing the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Medium Sand which to my despair is far too light for me so I guess I will be picking up my actual colour in my next sephora purchase. I also purchased the Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Medium Tan Sand, I actually purchased this for my sister but the colour turned out to be a perfect match for me. I absolutely love the formula and I will be reviewing this as its been life changing for me (slight exaggeration much?).

I of course had to pick up an Amazonian Clay Blush which I picked in Flush. For some reason its packaging is different from all of the other shades of this blush which was rather confusing when I received it, have they changed the packaging or is it just mine? The blush is beautiful but I don't find it to be as pigmented as I've heard from other bbloggers, I really need to build up the colour for it to show on my cheeks. My last Tarte purchase was their Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose, this lipstick has turned out to be far more pink than it appears in the bullet which was surprising but it is still a lovely colour.

From Bite Beauty I purchased their Cashmere Lip Cream in Port. Its a beautiful, long lasting and intensely pigmented lip cream but it isn't matte like my usual picks so its extremely comfortable on the lips. I wanted to try their Line and Define Lip Primer as an alternative to my Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Ozone (which I adore), I'm not quite sure how these compare yet but I'l definitely be comparing them soon. Lastly, I purchase two of their Luminous Creme Lipsticks, one in Apricot which is very similar to Nars Red Square but much more moisturising, and the other in Fig a neutral pink tone which once again turned out to be much more of a baby pink than I'd hoped for. I'm absolutely in love with Bite Beauty as a brand as their products are completely natural but unlike most natural lipstick brands they offer amazing pigmentation and colour choices. I can't wait to treat myself to some more of their items!

Have you made a Sephora purchase yet? 

Don't Forget to enter my Nars UK Giveaway! 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some lovely bits! Such a shame that your foundation is too light though :-/ I guess that means you'll have to do another Sephora haul! ;-) The Cashmere Lip Cream sounds absolutely gorgeous.xx
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the BITE lipsticks. They are always so creamy and pigmented! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're amazing! I wish I lived in the US so I could test them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha definitely ;). The lip cream is amazing I can't wait till autumn to wear it more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Roshni, what a lively haul. You got me drooling over the products you picked.
    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I always reply to comments and would love to talk to you!