Tuesday, 1 July 2014

June Favourites


I haven't done a favourite in quite some time so I'm starting afresh with my June Favourites. These are the products I've been using for my daily makeup look.

First up is my newest love the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (£19.50), I have to be honest and say that I only picked this up last week but its already made an impact on my makeup routine. It stops my eyeshadows from creasing like nothing else, its safe to say that I won't be using my Urban Decay primer anymore! Over the top  of that I've been loving the duo toned brown-green colour (top left) of the Illamasqua Empower Palette (£34) along with a crisp cat-eye liner thanks to the Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision MicroLiner (£5.49). To top of the eyes I'm still loving the L'oreal Miss Manga (£8.99) mascara as it holds the curl without being waterproof and gives volume to my rather rubbish lashes.

I'm not a daily foundation wearer but I do like to conceal under my eyes especially when I'm wearing a heavier eye look. For this I've been loving the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger (£22) blended in with the Zoeva Concealer Buffer 142 (£6.00). I've found that dabbing the concealer onto the tops of my cheekbone and then blending towards the under eyes gives a much less cakey and flawless finish and the brush makes blending it out so much easier.  

Finally to give my cheeks a pop of colour I've been loving the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Raspberry (£19), its a cream blush but it doesn't dry to a powder finish so it leaves my cheeks looking flushed and naturally glowing. It also lasts amazingly on my cheeks which is always a plus.

What are your current favourites? 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Roshni, I am absolutely loving your June Favorites. You have mentioned Nars Creamy Concealer and eyeshadow base which have been on my wish-list for some time. I wish NARS was easily available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the NARS Creamy concealer I've wanted to try the eyeshadow base for a long time it sounds really good :) xx

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely! Where do you live that its not available? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to wipe of the end too but I find that because its a flexible brush it doesn't allow you to get too much mascara on the lashes which I love. I've been seriously impressed by the Zoeva Brushes, totally recommend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Nars concealer :)


    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I always reply to comments and would love to talk to you!